Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Death Penalty
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Hands Off My Gun, by Dana Loesch
- Book Write-Up: The Story of Christian Theology, by Roger E. Olson
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
Daily Archives: December 8, 2013
I was watching ABC This Week this afternoon. (It’s on in the morning, but I tape it while I am at church, then I watch it in the afternoon.) The topic at the beginning of the episode was Nelson Mandela, … Continue reading
At church this morning, we sang Charles Wesley’s hymn, “Come Thou Long Expected Jesus.” See here to read the lyrics, and here to listen to the song. The song contains a line that calls Jesus “Israel’s strength and consolation.” But … Continue reading