Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 7, 2013
Elizabeth Warren: Education Department Shouldn’t Be A ‘Lapdog’
Originally posted on A Progressive's thoughts:
Senator Warren is absolutely correct in her assessment that the Department of Education should be our students educational watchdog and not the private lender’s lapdog. We need to take a good long and…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Real Peace, by Richard Nixon
I read Richard Nixon’s 1983 book, Real Peace. This book overlapped in areas with the last foreign policy book by Nixon that I read, 1999: Victory Without War. There were three things in Real Peace that particularly stood out to … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Real Peace, by Richard Nixon
Psalm 137 is most likely about the Jews’ exile in Babylon. The Jews in this Psalm are upset that the Babylonians destroyed their capitol city and their temple, and that the Edomites betrayed them to the Babylonians. V 9 states: … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 1 Comment