Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Death Penalty
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Greco-Roman Woman
- Church Write-Up: Suffering and New Life
- Did Essenes identify with the Herods?
- The “Cushite” wife of Moses
- The wife and other problems about Cain
- An Exodus of children?
- The Timna mines and the Exodus
- Some issues concerning the exodus as an event in time
- Wilderness wandering and settlement of the land at the same time?
- Cain, Abel and anti-farmer prejudice
Daily Archives: December 7, 2013
Originally posted on A Progressive's thoughts:
Senator Warren is absolutely correct in her assessment that the Department of Education should be our students educational watchdog and not the private lender’s lapdog. We need to take a good long and…
I read Richard Nixon’s 1983 book, Real Peace. This book overlapped in areas with the last foreign policy book by Nixon that I read, 1999: Victory Without War. There were three things in Real Peace that particularly stood out to … Continue reading