Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Music in The Stand
- Clarifying Von Rad and Noth
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Can We Over-Emphasize God's Love?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: December 4, 2013
Originally posted on the archives near Emmaus:
This year’s best session (IMHO) had to be Monday evening’s Historical Jesus Session titled “Memory Studies in Historical Jesus Research” but now known as “The Blow Up in Baltimore” thanks to Tyler Stewart.…
I finished Richard Reeves’ President Nixon: Alone in the White House. The book has an excellent bibliographic essay at the end, written by Jonathan Cassidy, who assisted Reeves in his research. Although there are a variety of gems in that … Continue reading