Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Zechariah and the Two Witnesses
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- About Me
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: The Creature from Jekyll Island, by G. Edward Griffin
- Margaret Barker-drawing outside the lines
- the doctrine of revelation and henotheism
- Church Write-Up: I Corinthians 15:1-11
- The 8 Biggest Blogging Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- Why Are Prisons Banning Used Book Donations?
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23; Hosea 10:8 and Luke 23:30
- Book Write-Up: A History of the Work of Redemption, by Jonathan Edwards
- Twenty Years — Deeper Waters
- My favorite books
Monthly Archives: December 2013
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 29,000 times in 2013. If it were a … Continue reading
In The Ends of Power, H.R. Haldeman (with Joseph DiMona) offers an idea about the identity of the mysterious “Deep Throat,” the Nixon Administration official who secretly leaked Watergate information to reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. Bob Woodward would … Continue reading
Steve Gregg. All You Want to Know About Hell: Three Christian Views of God’s Final Solution to the Problem of Sin. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2013. This book is about three Christian views about hell. The first is the Traditionalist view … Continue reading
Originally posted on ἐνθύμησις:
Malbim, short for Meir Leibush ben Yechiel Michel, was a Jewish rabbi who lived from 1809-1879. Malbim was one of the first Jewish commentators to comment on the whole Old Testament since the Middle Ages. While Malbim’s…
On page 276 of The Ends to Power, H.R. Haldeman (with Joseph DiMona) says the following about President Richard Nixon’s valet, Manolo Sanchez, and how his serving Nixon coffee made a lot of racket on Nixon’s tapes: “Manolo is well … Continue reading