Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 13, 2013
Originally posted on Mercy not Sacrifice:
Our senior pastor Larry Buxton, who’s a baseball nut, says that parables are supposed to be stories that have a “late-breaking curveball.” He threw a curveball this past weekend with his sermon on the…
Originally posted on Enough Light:
Usually we read and study the apostle Paul’s New Testament letters focusing on the exact words (content) that he wrote to the various churches and individuals. Of course, we want to properly understand the issues,…
My blog post today about Jonathan Aitken’s Nixon: A Life will focus on a couple of items on page 556. They concern Richard Nixon’s relationship with Robert “Bud” McFarlane, who served as President Ronald Reagan’s National Security Adviser. McFarlane got … Continue reading