Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Tom's Subconscious, Flagg and Linoge
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 6, 2013
Originally posted on Mercy not Sacrifice:
A friend pointed me to Tim Challies’ recent interview with John MacArthur in which MacArthur doubled down on the claims made in his Strange Fire conference condemning the charismatic movement in Christianity. While I…
Originally posted on A Progressive's thoughts:
I am waiting for the dust to settle, however most of the pundits on t.v are salivating at the “horror” stories without giving equal time to the success stories, something that I find…
A controversial issue that dogged Richard Nixon in his 1960 and 1962 political campaigns was a loan that one of magnate Howard Hughes’ companies made to Nixon’s brother, Donald. The loan was so that Donald could expand his business, and … Continue reading