Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- The "We-Passages"
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: November 4, 2013
In my latest reading of Jonathan Aitken’s Nixon: A Life, Aitken’s narration of Richard Nixon’s controversial 1950 Senate campaign was, well, interesting. I have read things that try to defend Nixon’s activity during that time, or at least to portray … Continue reading