Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Thompson on the Nuzi Texts and Genesis 15
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- About Me
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: October 20, 2013
The theme at church this morning was humility. I had a variety of thoughts about humility both when I was walking to church, and also when I was walking back. On the way to church, I was thinking about what … Continue reading
My latest reading of Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character was a summary of Brodie’s psychological analysis of Richard Nixon. Brodie essentially argues that Nixon was unloved as a child, and she states that Nixon’s father was … Continue reading