Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The Death Penalty
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- Colossians and Gnosticism, Talents as Forgiveness, Rebels and Exiles, Resurrecting Justice
- How to Get Promoted — Clarissa’s Blog
- Church Write-Up: Midnight, Transformed, New Colossians Class
- Book Write-Up: Free to Choose, by Milton and Rose Friedman
- Book Write-Up: The Devil’s Chessboard, by David Talbot
- The Federalist: Georgia Confirms The Pre-Trump GOP Is Dead And Gone
- The Federalist: How The Free Market Can Protect And Preserve The Environment
- Christmas Services; Abuse of Power; The Real Extremists, the Far Left, by Billy James Hargis
- Jesus and the Jordan, Jesus the Nazarene, God’s Choice, Spiritual Practices of Jesus, Where the Right Went Wrong (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Genesis 22; The Learning Cycle; A Republic, Not an Empire, by Patrick J. Buchanan
Daily Archives: October 20, 2013
The theme at church this morning was humility. I had a variety of thoughts about humility both when I was walking to church, and also when I was walking back. On the way to church, I was thinking about what … Continue reading
My latest reading of Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character was a summary of Brodie’s psychological analysis of Richard Nixon. Brodie essentially argues that Nixon was unloved as a child, and she states that Nixon’s father was … Continue reading