Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 20, 2013
‘Mr. Spock goes to church’: How one Christian copes with Asperger’s syndrome
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on ‘Mr. Spock goes to church’: How one Christian copes with Asperger’s syndrome
Scattered Ramblings on Humility
The theme at church this morning was humility. I had a variety of thoughts about humility both when I was walking to church, and also when I was walking back. On the way to church, I was thinking about what … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Religion, Television Tagged biblical scholarship, Candace Cameron Bure, derek leman 2 Comments
Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character 10
My latest reading of Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character was a summary of Brodie’s psychological analysis of Richard Nixon. Brodie essentially argues that Nixon was unloved as a child, and she states that Nixon’s father was … Continue reading
Posted in Politics, Psychology Comments Off on Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character 10