Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Isaiah 9:1-6 according to Some Jewish Interpreters
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Plural Elohim, Plural Verb
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: October 18, 2013
My church finished its Bible study on Luke last night. We were going through Luke: Gospel of Reassurance With Michael Card. Because my pastor and his wife will be away next week, we went through two lessons last night. In … Continue reading
What I noticed in my latest reading of Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character was that Fawn Brodie did not criticize John F. Kennedy. At least she hasn’t in what I have read of her book thus … Continue reading