Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Essays I'll Need to Revisit
- The "We-Passages"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 13, 2013
You Are Enough
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on You Are Enough
Originally posted on Abi Bechtel:
Trail marker photo by Eric Schmuttenmaer on Flickr Creative Commons I knew it was God’s Plan for us to be married. At 14, I’d had a bona fide Sign From God — the details of…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Plans
Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
The theme at church this morning was being thankful. I especially appreciated the part of my pastor’s sermon about giving thanks amidst bad situations. He referred to the book Robinson Crusoe, in which Robinson is stranded on an island and … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Religion Tagged book Robinson Crusoe Comments Off on Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character 3
On page 129 of Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character, Fawn Brodie says that two published articles that Richard Nixon wrote as a Duke Law School student related to traumas or unfortunate incidents in his own life, or in … Continue reading