Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 12, 2013
Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character 2
On pages 20-21 of Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character, Fawn Brodie states: “Billy Graham, Nixon’s ‘spiritual adviser,’ who had led the prayer breakfasts at the White House and had given the funeral service when Nixon’s mother died, described … Continue reading
Posted in Politics, Religion, Television Comments Off on Fawn Brodie’s Richard Nixon: The Shaping of His Character 2
For my write-up today about Psalm 129, I’ll post the Psalm in the King James Version (which is in the public domain), then I will transcribe my thoughts that I wrote in my notes, along with some parenthetical elaboration on … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 129