Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: October 7, 2013
Originally posted on Larry Hurtado's Blog:
Over the years I’ve been pleased to see that historical questions about the emergence and nature of “Jesus-devotion” have continued to be prominent in scholarly studies of Christian origins. My own involvement began…
For my blog post today about Anthony Summers’ The Arrogance of Power: The Secret World of Richard Nixon, I will use as my starting-point something that Summers says on page 3: “Some of the untruths Nixon told as president mattered … Continue reading
Originally posted on Whistling In The Wind:
Economics is not a homogenous or unified subject, rather there are a series of competing ideas over the key areas. These ideas can be roughly divided into several schools of thought and I’ll…