Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Dexter and the Trinity Killer
- Book Review: Grant R. Osborne, Revelation: Verse by Verse — Reading Acts
- Book Write-Up: Binding the Strong Man, by Ched Myers
- Colossians and Gnosticism, Talents as Forgiveness, Rebels and Exiles, Resurrecting Justice
- How to Get Promoted — Clarissa’s Blog
- Church Write-Up: Midnight, Transformed, New Colossians Class
- Book Write-Up: Free to Choose, by Milton and Rose Friedman
- Book Write-Up: The Devil’s Chessboard, by David Talbot
- The Federalist: Georgia Confirms The Pre-Trump GOP Is Dead And Gone
- The Federalist: How The Free Market Can Protect And Preserve The Environment
- Christmas Services; Abuse of Power; The Real Extremists, the Far Left, by Billy James Hargis
- Jesus and the Jordan, Jesus the Nazarene, God’s Choice, Spiritual Practices of Jesus, Where the Right Went Wrong (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- Genesis 22; The Learning Cycle; A Republic, Not an Empire, by Patrick J. Buchanan
Daily Archives: October 6, 2013
I didn’t go to church this morning. It was raining heavily, and I didn’t want to walk to church in the rain. I called one lady who goes to my church and asked if she could give me a ride, … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Baker Deep End Blog:
I don’t read much by Joyce Meyer but we do sell a lot of her books so from time to time I’ll pick one up and browse through it. Her latest book…
Originally posted on Triangulations:
Here is a snapshot of my workspace as “Arthur’s Day” comes to a close in Ireland tonight. “The Sharp”, a blogging Irish Bible scholar, posted a hilarious lambaste today about Arthur’s Day — a holiday I…