Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 1, 2013
Debunking The Broken Window Fallacy
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Debunking The Broken Window Fallacy
Stuart Schneiderman: What kind of therapy?
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I’ll refer at the end to why I think this has something to do with my discussion of Stoicism. I have mentioned on this blog before that as early as my seminary training in the 1970s…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Stuart Schneiderman: What kind of therapy?
On the Inspiration of the Bible and other Books / Von der Interpretation der Bibel und anderer Bücher (unten)
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on On the Inspiration of the Bible and other Books / Von der Interpretation der Bibel und anderer Bücher (unten)
The Feast of Tabernacles and the Eternal Dwelling Place
Originally posted on Wascana Fellowship:
We started our service on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles 2013 with a reading from Isaiah 11:1-9. The former Worldwide Church of God referred frequently to this passage to describe the Millennial…
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Reinventing Richard Nixon 5
On page 126 of Reinventing Richard Nixon: A Cultural History of an American Obsession, Daniel Frick states: “In the first months of 1991, when the United States led a UN coalition of forces to free Kuwait from an invading Iraqi … Continue reading
Posted in George W. Bush, Highway to Heaven, History, Life, Television Comments Off on Reinventing Richard Nixon 5
Book Write-Up: Scientists Confront Creationism
Laurie R. Godfrey, ed. Scientists Confront Creationism. New York and London: W.W. Norton and Company, 1983. Scientists Confront Creationism contains essays by scientists, anthropologists, and others that attempt to explain and critique young-earth creation science. I have seen this book … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Evolution, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion, Ronald Reagan 2 Comments