Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Scripture and Cosmology, by Kyle Greenwood
- N.T. Wright lectures on the seven mutations caused by resurrection of Jesus
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- Alister McGrath on Religious Pluralism
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 27, 2013
My church had some interesting discussions last night at our Bible study. We’re still going through our study on the Gospel of Luke. I’ll use as my starting-point a question on page 35 of the curriculum that we are using, … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
This post really is somewhat about Epictetus and Stoic philosophy as the book, The Art of Living, presents it. But I will wind around on the way there. When I was a college freshman, I took a…
I started Daniel Frick’s Reinventing Richard Nixon: A Cultural History of an American Obsession. My latest reading was about how Richard Nixon’s story about himself reflected rags-to-riches stories in American culture. There was Benjamin Franklin’s autobiography, in which Benjamin Franklin … Continue reading