Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 25, 2013
Negative and Positive about Religion
I had negative and positive feelings about religion while I was watching ABC News last night. One story that ABC News was reporting was actress Leah Remini’s claim that the Church of Scientology is rooting for her to lose on … Continue reading
Posted in Current Events, Religion Tagged Current Events 1 Comment
Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full 32
On page 1011 of Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, Conrad Black states: “The real problem had been the endless smearing of the president, the war of a thousand cuts over taxes, Cambodia, CREEP financing, dirty tricks, home improvements, … Continue reading
Posted in Alcoholism, Politics, Religion, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full 32