Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Heavenly and Earthly Zion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: September 14, 2013
In the past, I have fasted on the Day of Atonement, since I grew up in a version of Christianity in which people did so. For the past two years, however, I have not. And I am not fasting today. … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, what stood out to me was Black’s Monday morning quarterbacking about what people could have done better. In this post, I’ll give four examples of this, … Continue reading