Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 8, 2013
Is Christianity Deep and Profound?
A question that I asked myself at church this morning is this: Is Christianity really that deep and profound of a religion? My pastor was saying that it is. And our liturgy and Psalm 139 say that God has numerous … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Questions, Religion Tagged christianity, deep waters, holy writings, liturgy, manifestations, psalm 139 Comments Off on Is Christianity Deep and Profound?
Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full 15
For my blog post today on Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, my focus will be on President Lyndon Johnson’s handling of the economy. What follows are some things that Black says about that issue: Page 477: … Continue reading
Posted in Economics, History, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full 15