Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Scripture Way of Salvation
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 1, 2013
I learned that David Frost has passed on. David Frost interviewed Richard Nixon in 1977, and those interviews were the subject of an excellent play and movie. I watched the interviews on C-Span when I was a teen, and now … Continue reading
At church this morning, the pastor emeritus prayed that God might grant our leaders wisdom as they made their decision about Syria. Unfortunately, what will probably happen is that the U.S. will bomb Syria, and civilians will die in the … Continue reading
For my blog post today about Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, my focus will be on Dwight Eisenhower’s response to Senator Joseph McCarthy’s attacks on General George C. Marshall. According to Black on pages 264-265, “On … Continue reading