Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Honest Prayer
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Transubstantiation: Was Thomas Aquinas a Semi-Calvinist?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: September 1, 2013
I learned that David Frost has passed on. David Frost interviewed Richard Nixon in 1977, and those interviews were the subject of an excellent play and movie. I watched the interviews on C-Span when I was a teen, and now … Continue reading
At church this morning, the pastor emeritus prayed that God might grant our leaders wisdom as they made their decision about Syria. Unfortunately, what will probably happen is that the U.S. will bomb Syria, and civilians will die in the … Continue reading
For my blog post today about Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, my focus will be on Dwight Eisenhower’s response to Senator Joseph McCarthy’s attacks on General George C. Marshall. According to Black on pages 264-265, “On … Continue reading