Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 31, 2013
Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full 7
For my post today about Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, I’ll use as my starting-point something that Black says on page 246. The context is the controversy about Richard Nixon’s fund during the 1952 Presidential election. … Continue reading
Posted in History, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Conrad Black’s Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full 7
I have two items for this my blog post about Psalm 123. 1. Psalm 123:2 says (in the King James Version): “Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 123