Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 22, 2013
My Blog is 6!
Today is my blog’s sixth birthday! What I want to do in this post is to share with you my goals for this coming year of blogging, including my struggles over what some of my goals will be. My plan … Continue reading
Posted in Asperger's, Autism, Black History Month, Books, Church, History, Introduction, Politics, Psalms, Race, Weekly Quiet Time, Women's History Month 2 Comments
Nixon Reconsidered 6
In my blog post today about Joan Hoff’s Nixon Reconsidered, I will talk about detente. Detente literally means a “relaxing or easing of tensions between nations” (page 183). Under President Richard Nixon, detente included agreements with the Soviet Union on … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, Political Philosophy, Politics, Ronald Reagan 1 Comment