Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "Of the Faith of the Fathers"
- Amos 6:10
- The Didache and Prophets
- John and Realized Eschatology
- The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: August 15, 2013
I’ve been watching the first season of The Newsroom. It is on HBO, and it was created and is largely written by Aaron Sorkin, who gave us The West Wing. The Newsroom is about a news program, which is anchored … Continue reading
I have two items for my blog post today about Roger Morris’ Richard Milhous Nixon: The Rise of an American Politician. The context is the 1952 race for the Presidency between Republican Dwight Eisenhower and Democrat Adlai Stevenson. Richard Nixon … Continue reading