Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Death Penalty
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- What is Parallelomania?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Romans 14, Worship and the World to Come
- Romans 13 and Approaching the Atonement
- Romans 12:1-2
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
Daily Archives: August 10, 2013
I promised that I would eventually write a grand post about Roger Morris’ discussion of the Alger Hiss case in his book, Richard Milhous Nixon: The Rise of an American Politician. I’ll be doing that tomorrow. As I’ve said before, … Continue reading