Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- Polly's Lessons
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
On pages 411-412 of Richard Milhous Nixon: The Rise of an American Politician, Roger Morris talks about the role of William Rogers in the Alger Hiss case. This particular William Rogers is not the comic from the 1930’s, but someone … Continue reading →