Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- David Clines: "The Signiﬁcance of the 'Sons of God' Episode (Genesis 6:1-4) in the Context of the 'Primeval History' (Genesis 1–11)"
- James White and Barry Lynn Debate about Homosexuality and Christianity
- The Z Man: The Party's Over
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Religion and the Rain Dance
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
Daily Archives: August 1, 2013
In today’s blog post about Roger Morris’ Richard Milhous Nixon: The Rise of an American Politician, I’ll talk about fraternities. When Richard Nixon was a student at Whittier College, there was a very exclusive group known as the Franklins. Nixon … Continue reading →