Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Are Gentiles Under the Law?
- N.T. Wright on the Risen John
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: July 27, 2013
I finished Richard Nixon’s In the Arena. I have four items. 1. On page 325, Nixon talks about the use of linkage when negotiating with the Soviets: “How we structure and approach talks with Moscow will largely determine our success … Continue reading