Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Authorial Third Person Narration–in Thucydides, Josephus, Xenophon, and Caesar–Versus the Gospel of Matthew — Κέλσος
- Ha-Olam in the Heart
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 19, 2013
In my post today about Richard Nixon’s Leaders , I will discuss things that Richard Nixon says about Chiang Kaishek. Chiang was the leader of mainland China before it became a Communist country under Mao Tse-Tung. Chiang would then go … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, john birch society, Life, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion, School, Star Trek Comments Off on Leaders 4