Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Death Penalty
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Connie Marshner, Part 2
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Current Events Write-Up: Deficit Non-Disaster; Unafraid Phyllis; Norma McCorvey; Trump’s New Press Secretary
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Current Events Write-Up: Solutions, Public Transit, Ahmaud Arbery, Safe Haven, Foreign Aid, Mrs. America
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
- “Ask China” — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies’ Story, by Martin Dies
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 51; Rod and Staff
Daily Archives: July 16, 2013
I started Richard Nixon’s 1982 book Leaders, which profiles various world leaders, many of whom Nixon knew. In this post, I’ll use as my starting-point something that Nixon says on pages 25-26. Nixon is talking about Winston Churchill, and how … Continue reading
On pages 10-11 of The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture, Bart Ehrman states the following: “Nowhere are the blurred lines separating ‘acceptable’ and ‘aberrant’ beliefs more evident than in the ‘popular’ Christian literature of the second and third centuries, literature, that … Continue reading