Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: July 12, 2013
Nixon’s Shadow 5
My latest reading of David Greenberg’s Nixon’s Shadow: The History of an Image was about the New Left’s portrayal of Richard Nixon. Essentially, the New Left regarded Nixon as a conspirator. In reading Greenberg, I could see some of the … Continue reading
Posted in john birch society, Movies, Political Philosophy, Politics Comments Off on Nixon’s Shadow 5
Luke the Maverick?
In The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture, Bart Ehrman argues that Luke-Acts does not believe that Jesus died to atone for people’s sins. Jesus’ death in Luke-Acts is significant in another way, according to Ehrman. Ehrman makes a variety of arguments … Continue reading