Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: July 11, 2013
This post will have three items, but all three items will revolve around a central topic. What is that topic? I guess that I’ll label it “Keeping the peace, versus rocking the boat.” 1. I just finished a book from … Continue reading
For my blog post today on Nixon’s Shadow: The History of an Image, I’ll highlight something that David Greenberg says on pages 71-72. The topic is Richard Nixon’s speech to the White House staff after he resigned from the Presidency, … Continue reading
In my latest reading of Bart Ehrman’s The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture, Ehrman has a section about text criticism, an Excursus on “Western non-interpolations”. This section is not as fascinating as other parts of Ehrman’s book, but I think that … Continue reading