Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Thompson on the Nuzi Texts and Genesis 15
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- About Me
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: July 9, 2013
I’ve been getting back into watching The Waltons. I’m in season 1 right now. I was looking up some of the cast members, and I noticed that Joe Conley, the actor who played the storekeeper Ike Godsey, passed away a … Continue reading
On pages 36-37 of Nixon’s Shadow: The History of An Image, David Greenberg describes the phenomenon of Nixon-hating in the 1950’s: “With liberal Democrats blazing the way, many Americans came to regard Nixon as a singularly dark and dangerous presence … Continue reading