Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 28, 2013
Nixon in Winter 1
I started Monica Crowley’s Nixon in Winter. In April, I blogged through Monica’s Nixon Off the Record, which is about Monica’s time working for Richard Nixon in the 1990’s. Nixon in Winter is about that, too, only it has a … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Comments Off on Nixon in Winter 1
John of Gischala vs. Josephus, and the Book of Revelation
For my blog post today on Lee Harmon’s Revelation: The Way It Happened, I will focus on Lee’s argument that the Jewish rebel John of Gischala was the John who wrote the Book of Revelation, and that this John had … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Lee Harmon, Religion Comments Off on John of Gischala vs. Josephus, and the Book of Revelation