Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
I finished Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990. On page 586, Ambrose asks questions about Nixon that a number of people have asked: “What made Richard Nixon what he was? How could a man who had so much talent, … Continue reading
In my blog post today on Lee Harmon’s Revelation: The Way It Happened, I’ll be talking about the most difficult passage in Lee’s book. I’ll use as my starting-point Daniel 9:24-27. That passage says the following (according to the King … Continue reading