Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- David Marshall on Bart Ehrman's Comparison of Jesus in the Gospels with Apollonius
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- When Did Abraham Convert?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
I finished Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990. On page 586, Ambrose asks questions about Nixon that a number of people have asked: “What made Richard Nixon what he was? How could a man who had so much talent, … Continue reading
In my blog post today on Lee Harmon’s Revelation: The Way It Happened, I’ll be talking about the most difficult passage in Lee’s book. I’ll use as my starting-point Daniel 9:24-27. That passage says the following (according to the King … Continue reading