Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up: The Fearful Master, by G. Edward Griffin
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Quadratus on Witnesses to Jesus
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: June 27, 2013
I finished Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990. On page 586, Ambrose asks questions about Nixon that a number of people have asked: “What made Richard Nixon what he was? How could a man who had so much talent, … Continue reading
In my blog post today on Lee Harmon’s Revelation: The Way It Happened, I’ll be talking about the most difficult passage in Lee’s book. I’ll use as my starting-point Daniel 9:24-27. That passage says the following (according to the King … Continue reading