Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Psalm 35
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 24, 2013
For my blog post today about Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990, I’ll quote something that Stephen Ambrose says on page 509. The context is David Frost’s 1977 interview of Richard Nixon. Frost is reading to Nixon statements that Nixon made … Continue reading
I finished W.A. Swanberg’s Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist, which is about six-time Socialist Presidential candidate Norman Thomas. Swanberg closes the book with Thomas’ death in 1968. Swanberg says that Thomas appealed to people’s better angels and got some results, … Continue reading