Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Yahweh’s Divorce from the Goddess Asherah in the Garden of Eden
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: June 24, 2013
For my blog post today about Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990, I’ll quote something that Stephen Ambrose says on page 509. The context is David Frost’s 1977 interview of Richard Nixon. Frost is reading to Nixon statements that Nixon made … Continue reading
I finished W.A. Swanberg’s Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist, which is about six-time Socialist Presidential candidate Norman Thomas. Swanberg closes the book with Thomas’ death in 1968. Swanberg says that Thomas appealed to people’s better angels and got some results, … Continue reading