Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Nugget Christianity; Right, Yet Sinful
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Conservatism and Distributism
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
I was looking through some conservative Townhall columns yesterday, trying to decide which ones to read. One that I chose to read was Michael Reagan’s Mexico Held Back by Corruption. Here are some of my favorite passages from it: “What … Continue reading
For my blog post today about Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990, I’ll talk about something that Stephen Ambrose says on page 405: “Kissinger remarked, ‘In destroying himself, Nixon had wrecked the lives of almost all who had come into contact … Continue reading
My latest reading of W.A. Swanberg’s Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist was about Thomas’ views on the anti-war movement in the 1960’s. Norman Thomas was a six-time Socialist candidate for President of the United States. Thomas was opposed to the … Continue reading