Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Posts I Wrote Engaging Ron Dart's Thought
- Unrealistic Chris Rock, Tim Lahaye, and Jerry Jenkins
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 21, 2013
I was looking through some conservative Townhall columns yesterday, trying to decide which ones to read. One that I chose to read was Michael Reagan’s Mexico Held Back by Corruption. Here are some of my favorite passages from it: “What … Continue reading
For my blog post today about Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990, I’ll talk about something that Stephen Ambrose says on page 405: “Kissinger remarked, ‘In destroying himself, Nixon had wrecked the lives of almost all who had come into contact … Continue reading
My latest reading of W.A. Swanberg’s Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist was about Thomas’ views on the anti-war movement in the 1960’s. Norman Thomas was a six-time Socialist candidate for President of the United States. Thomas was opposed to the … Continue reading