Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- John MacArthur on the American Revolution, Voting
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: June 18, 2013
On pages 310-311 of Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990, Stephen Ambrose discusses President Richard Nixon’s 1974 plan for campaign finance reform: “In a radio address, he recommended more detailed financial disclosures, sharp limits on what individual contributors could give (no … Continue reading
I have three items for my write-up today on W.A. Swanberg’s biography of six-time Socialist candidate for President, Norman Thomas. The biography is entitled Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist. 1. Swanberg narrates that Thomas’ newspaper column eventually came to lose … Continue reading