Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 14, 2013
I get a list of conservative Townhall columns in my e-mail inbox each day, and I usually try to read one or two of them (sometimes more). Yesterday, I really enjoyed Jeff Jacoby’s column about Samantha Power, who is President … Continue reading
My church had its final Bible study last night on John’s Gospel: Wisdom from Ephesus, with Michael Card. In this post, I’ll use as my starting-point one of the questions in our workbook. After citing John 20:1-9, the workbook … Continue reading
In this blog post, I’ll highlight two passages from Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: Ruin and Recovery, 1973-1990. We’re in the Watergate scandal, and President Richard Nixon’s former counsel, John Dean, has testified before Congress that Nixon engaged in a cover-up and … Continue reading
For my write-up today on W.A. Swanberg’s biography of six-time Socialist candidate for President Norman Thomas, entitled Norman Thomas: The Last Idealist, I will discuss Thomas’ interaction with conservative William F. Buckley’s 1951 book, God and Man at Yale. It … Continue reading