Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- To Contact Me
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: June 2, 2013
At church this morning, I enjoyed reading the lyrics of the hymn, “I Come with Joy”, which we sang for communion. Here are two stanzas that particularly stood out to me, along with my comments. “As Christ breaks bread and … Continue reading
I recently watched the Genesis Code, which is a 2010 movie. The movie explores the question of whether science and Genesis 1 are compatible. I’m glad that I finally got to see it, for I was curious about it when … Continue reading
On page 509 of Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician, author Stephen Ambrose quotes President Richard Nixon’s thoughts about the conflict between his National Security Adviser, Henry Kissinger, and his Secretary of State, William Rogers. Nixon said: “I’m sorry about … Continue reading