Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of "Non-Woke" Ideas
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Daily Archives: May 24, 2013
For its Bible study, my church is going through John’s Gospel: Wisdom from Ephesus, with Michael Card. Last night, the group was talking about whether Jesus was a servant or a slave. Michael Card, if I recall correctly, was saying … Continue reading
In Joshua 4, the Israelites cross the Jordan River while it is parted, as the Levites stand in the midst of the Jordan upholding the Ark of the Covenant. The Israelites carry twelve stones to the shore to build a … Continue reading