Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 22, 2013
Ambrose’s Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician 6
My blog post today on Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician, 1962-1972 will concern Ambrose’s narration on pages 172-174. The topic of this post is the impact of Nixon’s advisers on Nixon, and the question of whether Nixon’s … Continue reading
Posted in History, Politics, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Ambrose’s Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician 6
My Science Block
On pages 48-49 of The Language God Talks: On Science and Religion, Herman Wouk states: “A distinguished physicist once gave me a book of his inscribed, ‘To Herman Wouk, one of the few who does not write if he does … Continue reading
Posted in Evolution, Life, Religion, School Tagged astronomy course, fifth grade teacher, god talks, Herman Wouk, research, science Comments Off on My Science Block