Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Are Gentiles Under the Law?
- Isaiah 9:1-6 according to Some Jewish Interpreters
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh
- Book Write-Up: Jesus the Wicked Priest
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: May 18, 2013
I have three items for my blog post today on Stephen Ambrose’s Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician, 1962-1972. The setting for the three items will be the year 1965. 1. On page 63, we read about Pat Nixon’s boredom: … Continue reading