Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 4, 2013
The Real War 1
I started Richard Nixon’s 1980 book, The Real War. Nixon’s argument in this book is essentially that Communism is expanding throughout the world, and the United States is losing the Cold War. I have a certain degree of nostalgia as … Continue reading
Posted in Communism, History, john birch society, Life, Political Philosophy, Politics 3 Comments
Psalm 119: Tet
For my write-up today on Psalm 119: Tet, I’ll post the passage in the King James Version, then I’ll comment on select verses. 65 TETH. Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word. In my … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion, Television, Walker, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 119: Tet