Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Martyrdom of Zechariah in Rabbinic Literature and Matthew 23:35
- Book Write-Up: Signposts to God, by Peter Bussey
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Book Write-Up: Evidence for the Rapture
- Book Write-Up: The Devil's Chessboard, by David Talbot
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
Daily Archives: May 3, 2013
For its Bible study, my church is going through John’s Gospel: Wisdom from Ephesus, with Michael Card. Yesterday, we were discussing the part of John 1 in which two of John the Baptist’s disciples follow Jesus. Jesus asked them what … Continue reading
I finished Richard Nixon’s 1994 book, Beyond Peace. This book was published in the same year that Richard Nixon passed on. Getting a handle on Richard Nixon’s political ideology is not an easy task. He often talks like a conservative … Continue reading