Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 31, 2013
I haven’t been able to watch the History Channel series on the Bible because I only get basic cable. But what’s odd is this: with all of my doubt about and even hostility towards organized religion, I am still happy … Continue reading
I was watching ABC This Week (see the transcript for today’s program here). I liked what Matthew Dowd said in response to Republican Congressman Peter King’s statement that “we have to look at the consequences of changing a 2,000 year … Continue reading
I watched the movie Game Change recently, which is about Sarah Palin. The movie is widely considered to be a negative depiction of Palin, even by Palin herself (who, as far as I know, has not seen the movie). And … Continue reading
I went to Easter vigil last night at a Catholic church with my Mom and her husband. This morning, I went to Easter services at the Presbyterian church that I normally attend. I gained a fresh appreciation for a post … Continue reading
I have three items for my write-up today on volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs. They’ll focus on foreign policy, whereas my post tomorrow will cover Watergate-related topics, as well as the resignation of Nixon’s first Vice-President, Spiro Agnew. 1. … Continue reading