Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Lessons on Love from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 27, 2013
RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 11
From here on out, my write-ups on volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs will most likely focus on the Watergate scandal, for, as I glance at the remainder of the book, that appears to be the main subject. There may … Continue reading
Show No Pity, or Cultivate Pity?
One theme that has come up repeatedly in my reading of Deuteronomy is God’s command to the Israelites not to pity certain people. Specifically, God in Deuteronomy commands the Israelites not to pity the following: the Canaanites (Deuteronomy 7:16), an … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Daily Quiet Time, Deuteronomy, Religion Tagged bearing false witness, canaanites, evil christians, human-rights, imperfect world, Religion Comments Off on Show No Pity, or Cultivate Pity?