Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 24, 2013
A Christ to Love
At church this morning, we celebrated Palm Sunday, which commemorates Jesus riding into Jerusalem on a donkey that had never been ridden. The pastor made three points that really stood out to me. First of all, the pastor said that … Continue reading
Posted in Apologetics, Bible, Church, Holidays, Religion Tagged christian lady, Church, jesus crucifixion, palm sunday, Religion, theology Comments Off on A Christ to Love
RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 8
I have two items for my write-up today on volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs. 1. Nixon talks more about the Watergate scandal (which, as you can probably guess, will come up often in the remainder of this book). In … Continue reading