Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The "We-Passages"
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 23, 2013
RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 7
My latest reading of volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs focused on the Vietnam War. I have two items. 1. In an earlier post on this book, I talked about Nixon’s discussion of the topic of Vietnamese civilian casualties in … Continue reading
Posted in Political Philosophy, Politics Tagged Richard Nixon, Thieu, Vietnam War 3 Comments
Psalm 119: Gimel
For my weekly quiet time today, I’ll post Psalm 119: Gimel in the King James Version (which is in the public domain), then I will comment on select verses. 17 GIMEL. Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, … Continue reading