Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 20, 2013
RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 4
In my latest reading of volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs, the topic of Watergate was discussed. In June 1972, five men were arrested for breaking into the Watergate hotel, where the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee was located. … Continue reading
Posted in History, Politics Tagged Richard Nixon, Watergate 1 Comment
The Different Tithing Laws in the Torah
I’m going through the Book of Deuteronomy for my daily quiet time, and what I would like to talk about in this post is the different laws on tithing in Numbers 18 and Deuteronomy. Biblical scholars have discussed this issue … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Daily Quiet Time, Deuteronomy, Family, Rabbinics, Religion Tagged book of deuteronomy, Church, History, madeleine l engle, Religion Comments Off on The Different Tithing Laws in the Torah