Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Joan of Arcadia: Desolation and Consolation
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Self-Defense on the Sabbath(s); Nomos
- Book Write-Up: The Strength of His Hand, by Lynn Austin
- Andrew Klavan on Mel Gibson
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: March 20, 2013
In my latest reading of volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs, the topic of Watergate was discussed. In June 1972, five men were arrested for breaking into the Watergate hotel, where the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee was located. … Continue reading