Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The "We-Passages"
- St. Francis of Assisi and the Three Robbers
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 18, 2013
RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon, Volume 2: 2
For my write-up today on volume 2 of Richard Nixon’s memoirs, I’ll highlight something that Nixon says on page 53: “As I saw it, the Justice Department suits [against the International Telephone and Telegraph Corporation] were a clear violation of … Continue reading
Reluctance to Enter Therapy, and Neediness
In my latest reading of The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth, M. Scott Peck talked about the challenges of going into therapy, as well as needy people. I could identify with what … Continue reading
Posted in Psychology, Religion Tagged evangelicals, m scott peck, mental-health, neediness, Religion, spirituality, The Road Less Traveled, therapy Comments Off on Reluctance to Enter Therapy, and Neediness