Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- The "We-Passages"
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 15, 2013
Romans 13, at Last Night’s Bible Study
My church’s Bible study is going through Romans: The Letter That Changed the World, with Mart De Haan and Jimmy DeYoung. Last night, we talked about Romans 13. Romans 13:1-5 states (in the King James Version): ” (1.) Let every … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Political Philosophy, Politics, Religion Tagged andrew cuomo, conscience sake, early christians, governor andrew, jimmy deyoung, mart de haan 1 Comment
President Nixon’s Psychiatric Profile 2
I finished Dr. Eli Chesen’s President Nixon’s Psychiatric Profile: A Psychodynamic-Genetic Interpretation. I have three items. 1. Chesen speculates that Nixon was especially susceptible to pneumonia in the summer of 1973 because he was about to meet with Senator Sam … Continue reading
Posted in Politics, Psychology, Religion Comments Off on President Nixon’s Psychiatric Profile 2